Want to earn free rent? Our Education Points Program lets you do just that. Earn points for every educational program you attend. If you gain 6 points for the year, you will get credit for one (1) month’s rent. Rules for earning points:
- 6 points must be earned to gain one (1) month’s rent only. Tenants may NOT claim partial credit for less than 6 and going over 6 will not earn extra rent credit.
- Points may only be claimed by HDC incubator tenants for HDC and educational programs OR HDC sponsored events as indicated when they are advertised.
- Tenants must register for a program, check in and complete the program for points to be applied.
- Points may vary according to the length and complexity of the program. Points are only good for the fiscal year in which they are earned and will reset every January. Rent credits may roll from year to year.
- The rent credit is a credit only and may not be refunded as cash. Any unused and outstanding rent credits will NOT be issued as a refund if a tenant terminates their lease so make sure your credits get applied.
Here are some programs you can attend:
Getting the Score on Business Credit – September 13, 20, 27
Join us for a three-day seminar on understanding, establishing and repairing business credit. 1 incubator point per session
Mastermind Think Tank – October 16, 23, 30 and November 3, 10
Enhance your business with FREE customized resources and exceptional support. This is a small group program limited to 8 participants. 1 incubator point per session
Guerilla Marketing – October 4, 11, 18, 25
Learn the basics of effective, low cost marketing with this four-week seminar. 1 incubator point per session
Non-Profit Resource Day – November 3
Non-profits join us from around The Region for education and networking opportunities. 2 incubator points