PRESENTED BY FIRST MIDWEST BANK AND
NORTHWEST INDIANA COMMUNITY ACTION
Located at the HUB of innovation 5233 Hohman Ave Hammond IN
The Fair will take place Saturday Feb 24, 2018 9:00am- 3:00pm
Please come and meet some of the participating vendors:
• Habitat for Humanity (Gary)
• Indiana Small Business Development Center - ISBDC
• Northwest Indiana Reinvestment Alliance
• Spanish Coalition for Housing
• FAFSA Preparation and Filing Assistance
• Hammond HUB of Innovation
• Consumer Credit Counseling
• Specialized Alternatives for Family and Youth (SAFY)
The Free Financial Wellness Fair will include, credit report checks, FAFSA applications, credit counseling, and identity theft education, just to name a few. Come in to take advantage of these complimentary services and
let us help you improve your financial wellness. All are welcome to attend. Free tax preparation to low-moderate income individuals. Appointments must be made for tax preparations.
For more information or appointment please call 219.794.1829.